Saturday, December 17, 2011

Coupons Rock!


SO, I love coupons because they save me so much money. They are free and they make my paycheck go further then it would with out them. I'm a college student working a crappy minimum wage job so I can get a little stingy on clothes and accessories if they cost to much. Lets just say sales and clearance is my best friend. To the point that I was getting to was that for today I saved $9.00 on my purchase of three pairs of shoes. I had to buy work shoes lets just say they are not stylish and leave it at that but for three shoes I paid less then $40, $38.64 to be exact. So yeah for the power of using sales plus coupons! Woot and I finally got my pair of brown oxfords that I've been wanting but couldnt find my size in my price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment