Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oxford Pumps


I have a love for oxford shoes but last night was the first time I acted on it. Before I just admired them from a distance at stores and online. Though I decided that it was time to change that simply because I didn't want to waste the chance to own a pair and well they are very attractive to me with the fact that this pair is feminine, vintage inspired and has a masculine flare without being over whelming. I spent $29.00 with free shipping not bad but $10 over my budget and well I hope they fit. Since this is my first time buying shoes online ever. Sadly, I havent seen a pair like this in person to try it on to see the fit first hand. Though I'm very happy with the fact that I will not tower over people because the heel height is only two inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment